Wednesday 4 June 2014

"The King of Style Qounfuzed turns 21"

"The King of Style Qounfuzed turns 21"
by Jackie Chibamu
As we help the talented "Macdonald Sheldon" known too well by his stage name of "Qounfuzed" celebrate his 21st birthday today . With age comes maturity too, this year so far the young and talented artist has had his ups and downs like any other artist and young man in this industry, but it seems the future is looking brighter for him. As he turns 21 today , a lot of doors seem to be opening up in his career as well as personal life.

Asked how he felt about being 21 today Qounfuzed had this to say " My 20 years so far have been OK, a few potholes and ups and downs personally and professionally but that's life , I managed to get through them. That 1 added today is what I am using as experience, I have learnt alot and looking forward to now putting to practise what I have learnt. I have made alot of mistakes but also learnt alot from them and made some changes to my life in many areas". I am looking forward to the future because there so many exciting things that lay ahead for me.

Lately a lot has been happening in his musical career, with him landing himself with International Management as well as his first International UK Tour lined up for the 1,2&3August 2014 promoted by Classic Entertainment . " I am so excited about this tour and looking forward to it. I just want to thank Classic Entertainment for giving me this opportunity because it's every artist's dream come true to tour the UK". 

His love for Charity work as landed him a role has one of the Ambassadors for a  Charity called Care Reserve which is working with the children at Rusike Care Home
. He is currently working on the Charity song and will be visiting the Children's home a few days a month doing varies activities with them starting this month. He will also be holding some Fund raising Events for the Charity as well to help raise money for different needs.
"This is a new experience for me and  I am totally looking forward to it. I am personally excited about this as this will show a different side of me that a lot of people have never seen before. It's something positive and something that makes me happy as well. It will show my maturity and I am proud of myself that I will be able to use my time wisely. This is certainly my greatest achievement so far as it's something I have always wanted to do and I encourage other artists to get involved with any Charity work they can . It will certainly make a difference in someones life and the feeling of knowing that you have put a smile on someones face is totally priceless"

As if this is not enough, Qounfuzed has in the past 4 weeks managed to shoot a total of 8 videos that will all be released on the 10th of June on 263tvAfrica.com. These videos will feature some of his hit songs POTO, Ndakusuwa, Kure just to mention a few.The 8th video was done as a documentary type that features an overall of his work so far including his live performances and other stuff he is currently working on at present. It also features some artists too he has worked with just saying what they think about him and his work. A preview of his videos will be shown on the 8th as a "Birthday Special "to all his fans that have always supported him over the years and continue to encourage him to keep pressing on.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank my Mother for always supporting my dream, God for the talent he gave me , My Manager Walter for always standing by me through thick and thin. To every one who has shown me undying love I say thank you. Thank you too Jackie Chibamu for everything. All my fans all over the world ,  all the Djs and Promoters out there ndokudayi mese and "Tisu Tega Tiriko"

His officially Birthday Party will be held on Sunday the 8th of June @ Splash-Mereki from 3pm-late . This event is Hosted by MaddUnit Family// Garry B .. Over 20 Artists are set to perform live.

Personally when I get to talk about things like this I do it with great joy. It's good to know that your yesterday does not out line your tomorrow. We all make mistakes in our day to day lives but as long as we are ready to learn something and move on then the sky is the limit. It gives me great joy to be working with Qounfuzed and his Manager Walter who are working tirelessly to ensure that all goes to plan. Surely with the right guidance and encouragement from the right people our music industry and the artists in it will stand strong and grow. The sky is the limit as long as one is ready to put in all the hard work.

Happy 21st "Macdonald Sheldon" aka "Qounfuzed", never give up on your dreams because dreams can come true . Dream big and big things will happen. Have a great day as you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment