Tuesday 25 February 2014

"Don't Give Up"

As I am celebrating reaching 500 page views today, I would like once again to express my gratitude to all of you for taking time to read my blog. Today I would like to share with you a piece of writing that always gets me back up in those moments when it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Being a single mother can be very difficult and hard sometimes. I always get down on my knees and put all to Him as He is the creator of all. He always comes through and makes a way were there seems to be no way. I hope this piece will inspire someone and encourage them to keep going even when it seems like all is lost. 

Keep Believing in Yourself
There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren't
the way you hoped they would be.
That's when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.
There are times when people disappoint you and let you down.
But those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust 
your own judgement and opinions, to keep your life focused on 
believing in yourself.
There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life,
and it is up to you to accept them.

Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you.
It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will 
find a stronger sense of who you are.
So when the days come that are filled with frustration and
 unexpected responsibilities,remember to believe in yourself 
and all you want your life to be.
Because the challenges will only help you to find the goals 
that you know are meant to come true for you.

Over the years I have learnt to always keep my head above the water and believe that things will get better no matter what i might be going through. I always have faith and trust in the Lord because he will never put me in a place were he can not protect me. I always believe that every thing I go through in life is for a reason and in the end it all works out. So what ever you might be going through right now , just know that it will pass. Believe in your abilities and trust God to do his part.


No comments:

Post a Comment